- I am a group facilitator. How do I register a group online?
- Can I register a group and pay by cheque?
- What group discounts are available for CPD programs?
Please note that group registration is divided into two parts.
Part one: Group registration
- Go to http://store.lso.ca and select the program of your choice
- On the program page, under “Registration Mode”, select the “Group” option
- Select the desired learning format. Please note that if your group members have selected different formats, you will not be able to process the registration online. Please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com
- Scroll down to the “Add to cart” icon and update the default number (2) to the appropriate number of people in your group who will attend the program.
- Click on “Add to cart”
- Complete the registration. An email confirming your group registration will automatically be sent to the email address of the facilitator.
Please note that any applicable group discount will be applied directly in the cart when you check out.
Part two: Sending the links to registrants for activation
Please note it is divided into two parts:
- The group registration receipt
- The links for all registrants. Refer to the below steps for activation details.
- Open your confirmation email and scroll down to the “Group activation links” section.
Please note that the links need to be activated individually by each registrant and that each link can only be used once. Registration is not complete until links have been activated by registrants.
- Forward one link to each registrant. For your convenience, an email template was created for you to send along with the link. The email details the steps to activate the link.
You have been included as a group member for the following CPD program: [insert program name].
IMPORTANT: You must click on the following link [insert activation link] and follow the instructions below to confirm your registration. Please note that your registration is not finalized until you complete these following steps:
If you are a licensee: Log in to the LSO Portal
If you are not a licensee: Create a new account as a New Customer or log in by entering your information under Returning Customer.
Once you are logged in, click on your activation link. This will bring you to a pre-populated registration page. Alternatively, you can copy and paste the activation link from the e-mail into a web browser. You must be logged into the portal if you wish to copy and paste the link into a web browser.
Click “Add to Cart” on the program page.
Click “Checkout” on the shopping cart page. Your registration is now complete. Please note that you will not be charged again at this point.
After you complete the above steps, an email confirming your registration will automatically be sent to you. If you do not receive your confirmation email, please call the CPD Customer Service team at 416-947-3315 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Activating the link has automatically added the program into your LSO CPD account on the LSO CPD website (https://store.lso.ca, “My account”, “Purchased programs”).
Yes. If you are paying by cheque, please use the Group Registration Form.
Please see our FAQs for group pricing information.