Annotated Employment Agreement Clauses 2022
Friday, February 25, 2022 (9:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Friday, May 20, 2022 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 109
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs (in-person, live webcast, or live webcast replay) or view them on-demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Lauren Bernardi,Bernardi Human Resource Law LLP
Melanie Reist,Morrison Reist Krauss LLP
Now offered annually, this program is a perennial favourite. Our presenters, who represent employers and employees, provide practical tips on drafting new and interpreting existing employment contract language. Each year, our presenters choose several key clauses to analyse in detail in light of recent case law and legislative changes, leaving you with valuable precedent language. This year, they focus on enforceability, frustration, bonuses, and mandatory vaccination clauses.
- What type of restrictive covenants are allowed (or not) under Bill 27?
- Do you need to advise clients to amend existing agreements when new law impacts their validity?
- Do vaccine, right to disconnect, or harassment policies belong in an employment agreement?
- Hermie Abraham, Advocation Professional Corporation
- Lauren Bernardi, Bernardi Human Resource Law LLP
- Paul Cassan, Wishart Law Firm LLP
- Mana Khami, Harrison Pensa LLP
- Craig Lewis, RZCD Law Firm LLP
- Warren Mouck, O'Neill Associates
- Khiam Nong, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP
- Jonquille Pak, JPak Employment Lawyers
- Wade Poziomka, Ross & McBride LLP
- Melanie Reist, Morrison Reist Krauss LLP
- Martin Smith, McCague Borlack LLP
- Ryan Wozniak, Wozniak Law Professional Corporation