The Eight-Minute Employment Lawyer 2022
Thursday, June 2, 2022 (9:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 192
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs (in-person, live webcast, or live webcast replay) or view them on-demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Hena Singh,Singh Lamarche LLP
Craig Stehr,Gowlings WLG (Canada) LLP
Six Minutes just wasn’t enough. Not enough to cover each of the topics in employment law that you want to hear about. In response to popular demand, the Six-Minute Employment Lawyer is now the Eight-Minute Employment lawyer. The program still limits each speaker’s time to promote concise, compelling presentations of analysis on employment law developments. They present a range of perspectives while the materials explore the presenters’ topics more fully. To continue to serve your clients to the best of your ability and meet the challenges in your practice, a half-day Eight-Minute program meets your needs.
- What do the latest cases say about the enforceability of termination clauses?
- How can workplaces best accommodate hybrid work arrangements?
- What will the right to disconnect mean for the typical employee?
- What is the practical effect of the prohibition on non-compete clauses?
- Stephen Bird, Bird Richard
- Cory Boyd, Rubin Thomlinson LLP
- Bettina Burgess, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP
- Catherine Coulter, Dentons Canada LLP
- Dana Du Perron, Nelligan O'Brien Payne LLP
- Marie-France Dupuis, Sevigny Dupuis LLP
- Jonas Granofsky, Parker Sim LLP
- Behzad Hassibi, Israel Foulon Wong LLP
- Danny Kastner, Kastner Law LLP
- Cédric Lamarche, Singh Lamarche LLP
- Alison McEwen, Raven,Cameron,Ballantyne & Yazbeck
- Kate McNeill-Keller, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Alexandra Monkhouse, Monkhouse Law Professional Corporation
- Warren Mouck, O'Neill Associates
- Lior Samfiru, Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
- Thomas Santram, Senior Vice-President & General Counsel, Cineplex Inc.
- Hena Singh, Singh Lamarche LLP
- Craig Stehr, Gowlings WLG (Canada) LLP
- John Westdal, Arbitrator/Mediator, APTUS Conflict Solutions Inc.
- Danielle Stampley, Wright Henry LLP