Annotated Employment Agreement Clauses 2023
Tuesday, February 28, 2023 (1:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Thursday, May 18, 2023 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 124
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs (in-person, live webcast, or live webcast replay) or view them on-demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Hermie Abraham,Advocation Professional Corporation
Lauren Bernardi,Bernardi Human Resource Law LLP
Each year, this program shines a light on several different key or novel clauses, examining the impact of recent case law and legislative changes, while providing you with valuable precedent language. Our panels of experts, who represent both employees and employers, provide practical tips on drafting new contract language, including in respect of place of work, restrictive covenants, and "full time and attention" clauses.
- What new clauses should you consider for your agreements, post-COVID?
- Which drafting tips can help you meet your clients' needs?
- How have recent court decisions upheld or struck down particular agreements?
- Hermie Abraham, Advocation Professional Corporation
- Rich Appiah, Appiah Law Professional Corporation
- Lauren Bernardi, Bernardi Human Resource Law LLP
- Neena Gupta, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP
- Mackenzie Irwin, Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
- Sheryl Johnson, Sullivan Mahoney LLP
- Pamela Krauss, Morrison Reist Krauss LLP
- Paul Macchione, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
- Anna Malazhavaya, Advotax Law
- Nathaniel Marshall, Marshall Workplace Law
- Jonquille Pak, JPak Employment Lawyers
- Nancy Ramalho, Stikeman Elliott LLP
- Robert Richler, Bernardi Human Resource Law LLP
- Lisa Stam, SpringLaw Professional Corporation