Wills and Estates Refresher 2023
Thursday, March 30, 2023 (9:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Tuesday, July 25, 2023 [click to view options]
Page Count: 332
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs (in-person, live webcast, or live webcast replay) or view them on-demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Ed Esposto, TEP,Aird & Berlis LLP
Managing a successful wills and estates law practice requires a solid foundation of legal and practice principles, as well as the ability to skillfully manage your client’s expectations and needs. Our presenters guide you through the necessary steps of client communication, will drafting and reporting obligations using real-life scenarios, incisive commentary, and insight gained from their years of experience. Whether you are starting out, or looking for a solid refresh of basic principles, this is the program for you.
- Analyze the most common drafting errors and how to avoid them
- Hear more about client identification and verification, what to expect, and its impact on your practice
- Gain useful tips to manage client’s expectations
- Understand the substantial compliance regime and its limitations
- Ed Esposto, TEP, Aird & Berlis LLP
- Corina Weigl, TEP, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Amanda Stacey, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP