The Six-Minute Labour Lawyer 2021
Thursday, June 24, 2021 (1:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Wednesday, August 25, 2021 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 283
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Craig FloodKoskie Minsky LLP
Jodi Gallagher HealyHicks Morley Hamilton Stewart Storie LLP
Year in, year out, our Six-Minute series is the go-to one for the busy legal practitioner, whether you represent employer or unions. The time limit for each speaker ensures concise, compelling presentations with keen analysis on developments in your area of law. We draw from a pool of presenters to capture a range of perspectives, and you always receive materials that explore each topic in greater depth. To continue to serve your clients to the best of your ability and meet the challenges in your practice, a half-day Six-Minute program is just what you need.
- What happens with the results of harassment investigations?
- Can a probationary employee be terminated for poor language skills?
- What restorative actions can your clients take to reduce workplace conflict?
- Can a last chance agreement in a sexual harassment case bind future arbitrators?
- What mental health resources are available to lawyers?
- What pandemic-related employee discipline issues are being arbitrated?
- Colleen Bauman, Goldblatt Partners LLP
- Kim Bernhardt, Bernhardt Arbitration & Mediation
- Steven G. Bosnick, Watson Jacobs McCreary LLP
- Paul Champ, Champ & Associates
- John Craig, Mathews, Dinsdale & Clark LLP
- Neil Dzuba, Emond Harnden LLP
- Craig Flood, Koskie Minsky LLP
- Ella Forbes-Chilibeck, Director, Faculty Relations, Western University
- Jodi Gallagher Healy, Hicks Morley Hamilton Stewart Storie LLP
- Wassim Garzouzi, Raven, Cameron, Ballantyne & Yazbeck LLP
- Doron Gold, Psychotherapist and Social Worker, Homewood Health Inc.
- Arleen Huggins, Koskie Minsky LLP
- Lindsay Lawrence, Board Solicitor, Ontario Labour Relations Board
- Christopher Leafloor, Association of Justice Counsel
- Adrian Miedema, Dentons Canada LLP
- Warren Mouck, O'Neill Associates
- Brian O'Byrne, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Priya Sarin, Sherrard Kuzz LLP
- Aleisha Stevens, CaleyWray Lawyers
- Scott Williams, Hicks Morley Hamilton Stewart Storie LLP
- Ryan White, Cavalluzzo LLP