The Six-Minute Labour Lawyer 2020
Thursday, June 18, 2020 (1:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Access this audio-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 250
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Craig FloodKoskie Minsky LLP
Jodi Gallagher HealyHicks Morley Hamilton Stewart Storie LLP
- How should unions and employers handle work refusals now?
- What are the employer’s health and safety obligations on re-opening?
- What are some best practices for running an arbitration or mediation remotely?
- Is there a connection between remote work and employees’ mental health issues?
- Annie Berthiaume, Vice-Chair, Canada Industrial Relations Board
- Danielle Bisnar, Cavalluzzo LLP
- Carla Black, Rae Christen Jeffries LLP
- Michael Bury, Blue Pond Coaching
- Pamela Chapman, Legal Educator & Consultant
- Graham Clarke, Arbitrator/Mediator
- Katherine Ferreira, Koskie Minsky LLP
- Craig Flood, Koskie Minsky LLP
- Robert Fredericks, Solicitor & Practice Lead, Employment Law Group, City of Toronto
- Jodi Gallagher Healy, Hicks Morley Hamilton Stewart Storie LLP
- Tracey Henry, Wright Henry LLP
- Samia Hussein, Sherrard Kuzz LLP
- Lindsay Lawrence, Solicitor, Ontario Labour Relations Board
- Elizabeth McIntyre, LSM, Arbitrator/Mediator, McIntyre Dispute Resolutions
- Kathryn Meehan, Hicks Morley Hamilton Stewart Storie LLP
- Lorne Richmond, Goldblatt Partners LLP
- Daria Strachan, Shields Hunt Duff Strachan
- Carissa Tanzola, Filion Wakely Thorup Angeletti LLP
- Adrienne Telford, Cavalluzzo LLP
- Ryan White, Cavalluzzo LLP
- Nadine Zacks, Hicks Morley Hamilton Stewart Storie LLP