The Six-Minute Labour Lawyer 2020
Thursday, June 18, 2020 (1:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Access this audio-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 250
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs (in-person, live webcast, or live webcast replay) or view them on-demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Craig FloodKoskie Minsky LLP
Jodi Gallagher HealyHicks Morley Hamilton Stewart Storie LLP
- How should unions and employers handle work refusals now?
- What are the employer’s health and safety obligations on re-opening?
- What are some best practices for running an arbitration or mediation remotely?
- Is there a connection between remote work and employees’ mental health issues?
- Annie Berthiaume, Vice-Chair, Canada Industrial Relations Board
- Danielle Bisnar, Cavalluzzo LLP
- Carla Black, Rae Christen Jeffries LLP
- Michael Bury, Blue Pond Coaching
- Pamela Chapman, Legal Educator & Consultant
- Graham Clarke, Arbitrator/Mediator
- Katherine Ferreira, Koskie Minsky LLP
- Craig Flood, Koskie Minsky LLP
- Robert Fredericks, Solicitor & Practice Lead, Employment Law Group, City of Toronto
- Jodi Gallagher Healy, Hicks Morley Hamilton Stewart Storie LLP
- Tracey Henry, Wright Henry LLP
- Samia Hussein, Sherrard Kuzz LLP
- Lindsay Lawrence, Solicitor, Ontario Labour Relations Board
- Elizabeth McIntyre, LSM, Arbitrator/Mediator, McIntyre Dispute Resolutions
- Kathryn Meehan, Hicks Morley Hamilton Stewart Storie LLP
- Lorne Richmond, Goldblatt Partners LLP
- Daria Strachan, Shields Hunt Duff Strachan
- Carissa Tanzola, Filion Wakely Thorup Angeletti LLP
- Adrienne Telford, Cavalluzzo LLP
- Ryan White, Cavalluzzo LLP
- Nadine Zacks, Hicks Morley Hamilton Stewart Storie LLP