The Annotated Employment Agreement 2021: A Focus on Key Clauses
Friday, February 19, 2021 (9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 96
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs (in-person, live webcast, or live webcast replay) or view them on-demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Lauren Bernardi,Bernardi Human Resource Law LLP
Melanie Reist,Morrison Reist Krauss LLP
This program only happens every couple of years but it proves immensely popular every single time. You gain practical insights on drafting and interpreting employment agreements from our presenters, all experienced employment law practitioners. Balanced by both employer and employee advocates, our presenters break down actual contract language in light of recent case law and legislative changes, to leave you with valuable precedent language.
- What are your obligations regarding existing employment contracts when the law changes?
- Understand how to develop a checklist of key clauses
- Hear which clauses can put an employment contract at risk
- Learn about the Supreme Court’s views on arbitration clauses in employment agreements
- Hermie Abraham, Advocation Professional Corporation
- Paul Cassan, Wishart Law Firm LLP
- Lai-King Hum, Principal/Deputy Judge/ Discrimination and Harassment Counsel, Hum Law Firm/Ontario Small Claims Court/ Law Society of Ontario
- Craig Lewis, RZCD Law Firm LLP
- Stuart Mackay, McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP
- Caroline Richard, Bird Richard
- Mitchell Rose, Mediator and Settlement Counsel, Rose Dispute Resolution