Reflecting on Your Practice: Tools to Reset (or Build) Your Practice
Monday, March 7, 2022 (9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 46
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs (in-person, live webcast, or live webcast replay) or view them on-demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Juda Strawczynski, Director, practicePROLawyers' Professional Indemnity Company (LAWPRO®)
The axiom Form follows Function is used by architects to describe how effective structure supports efficient operations. Part 1 of this series had you invest the time to define your professional goals. If you’re confident in your set goals, what do you need to do now to create (or recreate) a viable practice for the way you want to live? You want to be successful, but not overwhelmed. Our presenters help you create a blueprint for the reset for your "new" practice in a half day program.
- Understand the must-haves versus the nice-to-haves for firm infrastructure and technology so they work toward your goals
- Hear how you can create an efficient plan for client service and communication practices and billing processes
- Learn about critical LSO and LAWPRO® requirements and resources to promote good professionalism habits
- Peter Carayiannis, EY Law LLP
- Neha Chugh, Chugh Law Professional Corporation
- Amy Grubb, Grubb Legal Consulting
- Kristi Mathers McHenry, Mathers McHenry and Co.
- Justin Nasseri, Ross Nasseri LLP
- Erin O'Rourke, Erin O'Rourke Law
- Juda Strawczynski, Director, practicePRO, Lawyers' Professional Indemnity Company (LAWPRO®)
- Tannis Waugh, C.S., Waugh & Co. Barristers and Solicitors
- Andrew Paterson, Durant Barristers