Best Practices in Small Claims Court
Tuesday, October 20, 2020 (9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 32
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Suneal KhemrajDolden Wallace Folick LLP
Are you ready for your court appearance? Have you had a fulsome discussion with your client to understand the goal of the litigation? Ensure your pleadings are efficient and on point and that your evidence to back your claim is cogent, logical and supportive. Attend this program and refine your advocacy strategies.
- Consider the best witnesses to call and questions to ask
- Elevate your document brief to a standard of excellence
- Find out how judges think you can be most effective
- Hear how you can assist the administration of justice during this time of change
- Miray Cheskes-Granovsky, Deputy Judge and General Counsel, Ontario Small Claims Court/ Atlantic Coast Papers
- Lai-King Hum, Deputy Judge/ Discrimination and Harassment Counsel, Ontario Small Claims Court/ Law Society of Ontario/ Hum Law Firm
- Renata Antoniuk, Dolden Wallace Folick LLP
- Ellisif Harris, Paralegal, Harris Paralegal Services
- Suneal Khemraj, Dolden Wallace Folick LLP
- Karen Lam, Paralegal, Dentons (Canada) LLP
- Elaine Page, Paralegal, Page Paralegal
- Karen Phung, Miller Thomson LLP