Back to Basics: Conducting Minute Book Reviews and Solving Minute Book Problems
Wednesday, April 20, 2022 (12:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Thursday, May 11, 2023 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 66
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs (in-person, live webcast, or live webcast replay) or view them on-demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Howard SimmonsSimmons da Silva LLP
In this concise 90-minute session, our presenters teach you how to approach a minute book review and give you practical solutions to common minute book dilemmas.
- Learn about recent OBCA and CBCA developments
- Understand the steps you should follow for a timely and effective review
- Hear details about the non-resident director
- Patrick Chapman, Torys LLP
- Deanne Henry, Senior Law Clerk, Torys LLP
- Howard Simmons, Simmons da Silva LLP