Advocacy Workshop for Paralegals
Thursday, November 30, 2017 (09:00 AM-12:00 PM)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Friday, May 25, 2018 [click to view options]
Page Count: 43
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Chantelle SpagnolaDavies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP
Are you a confident advocate? Or have your advocacy skills hit a plateau? Either way, practice makes perfect. A workshop may be just what you need to improve.
- Ren Bucholz, Paliare Roland Rosenberg Rothstein LLP
- Stephen Fielder, Stephen M. Fielder Paralegal Advocates
- Michael Finley, Wardle Daley Bernstein Bieber LLP
- Mel Hogg, Ontario Power Generation (Law Division)
- Bryan McLeese, Chernos Flaherty Svonkin LLP
- Erin Pleet, Thornton Grout Finnigan LLP
- Chantelle Spagnola, Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP
- Shaneka Taylor, Boghosian + Allen LLP