The Six-Minute Estates Lawyer 2022
Wednesday, May 25, 2022 (9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 266
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs (in-person, live webcast, or live webcast replay) or view them on-demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Andrea HillTurkstra Mazza Associates
Ian Hull, C.S.Hull & Hull LLP
If you are in Estates, our Six-Minute is the go-to program for the busy legal practitioner. The time limit for each speaker ensures concise, compelling presentations with keen analysis on developments in your area of law. We draw from a pool of experienced and knowledgeable presenters to capture a range of perspectives, and the materials they produce provide you with more content on the topics presented. This year, presenters will cover joint assets, planning for disabled beneficiaries, and deathbed retainers, among other important issues. To continue to serve your clients to the best of your ability and meet the challenges in your practice, a half-day Six-Minute program is just what you need.
- How do you draft and plan for disabled beneficiaries?
- What‘s the best practice for handling deathbed retainers?
- How do you prove due execution?
- What do you need to know when dealing with an insolvent estate?
- Andrea Hill, Turkstra Mazza Associates
- Ian Hull, C.S., Hull & Hull LLP
- Jordan Atin, C.S., TEP, Atin Professional Corporation
- Pamela Liang, Wilson Vukelich LLP
- Brendan Donovan, Donovan Kochman LLP
- Dagmara Wozniak, Siskinds LLP
- Valentine Gurfinkel, BDO Law LLP
- Alexandra Manthorpe, Cunningham, Swan, Carty, Little & Bonham LLP
- Brendon Pooran, Pooran Law Professional Corporation
- Justin de Vries, de VRIES LITIGATION LLP
- Jennifer Stebbing, C.S., Miller Thomson LLP
- Kathleen McDormand, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Bianca La Neve, WeirFoulds LLP
- Jonathan Keslassy, Keslassy Freedman Gelfand LLP
- Suzana Popovic-Montag, TEP, Hull & Hull LLP
- Kimberly Whaley, C.S., TEP, WEL Partners
- Elikem Deley, Sorbara, Schumacher, McCann LLP
- Arieh Bloom, Tupman & Bloom LLP
- M. Jasmine Sweatman, C.S., J.D., TEP, ERC, CPCA, Sweatman Law Professional Corporation
- Clare Burns, WeirFoulds LLP