The Six-Minute Environmental Lawyer 2020
Tuesday, October 27, 2020 (9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 251
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Donna Shier, C.S.,Willms & Shier Environmental Lawyers LLP
John Georgakopoulos, C.S.Willms & Shier Environmental Lawyers LLP
Ramani Nadarajah, CounselCanadian Environmental Law Association
The six-minute format is uniquely suited to a focused, zoned-in overview of the latest developments in environmental law. We cover the key cases and policies with the highlights you need to know about: from climate change and health, to analysis of excess soil management legislation, and significant amendments to the brownfield/RSC regime. Finally, we've added a session on environmental compliance during COVID-19.
- Donna Shier, C.S., Willms & Shier Environmental Lawyers LLP
- Matthew Gardner, WIllms & Shier Environmental Lawyers LLP
- Sarah Powell, C.S., Davies Ward Phillips Vineberg LLP
- Dayna Scott,, Professor, Faculty of Environmental Studies, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
- Raj Bharati, Assistant General Counsel, Technical Standards and Safety
- Scott Pasternack, Legal Services Division, City of Toronto
- Talia Gordner, McMillan LLP
- Julia Schatz, Bennett Jones LLP
- Dan Bunner, MSc, PGeo, Q.P., Principal, Ramboll Environ Canada, Inc.
- Nader Hasan, Stockwoods LLP
- Stanley Berger, C.S., Fogler, Rubinoff LLP
- Nicholas Adamson, Ministry of the Attorney General, Legal Services Branch – Environment, Conservation and Parks
- Guy Pratte, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- David Estrin, C.S., Adjunct Professor, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
- Chris Tollefson, Tollefson Law
- Carl Spensieri, Vice-President, Environmental, Berkley Canada
- Joseph Castrilli, C.S., Canadian Environmental Law Association
- John Georgakopoulos, C.S., Willms & Shier Environmental Lawyers LLP
- Ramani Nadarajah, Canadian Environmental Law Association