The Annotated Residential Agreement of Purchase and Sale 2021
Thursday, May 6, 2021 (9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 120
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs (in-person, live webcast, or live webcast replay) or view them on-demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Bradley McLellan,WeirFoulds LLP
It's still a fast-paced, high-stakes market, even as real estate practitioners continue to deal with the "new normal" in residential real estate. Our knowledgeable presenters use an annotated agreement as your go-to guide in this program so that you can get your residential agreements right. Boilerplate won't cover each client's particular needs, especially in these (post) pandemic times, so find out what changes you need to make and how you can use and update your precedents to meet today's needs.
- Get practical advice to help you guide your clients to make the best deal
- Obtain practice and case law analysis tips that will help you better understand key provisions
- Learn about provisions dealing with protections against defects
- Silvana D'Alimonte, Blake,Cassels & Graydon LLP
- Jeffrey Lem, C.S., Director of Titles, Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
- Bradley McLellan, WeirFoulds LLP