Providing Legal Guidance for Business Lenders and Borrowers: Navigating Challenging Times
Tuesday, September 15, 2020 (9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Friday, November 13, 2020 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 57
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Craig MillsMiller Thomson LLP
David ReynoldsMiller Thomson LLP
Nothing is particularly certain these days, except that the business world is changing, perhaps forever. Many of your borrower clients are struggling and look to you for practical advice about how to stay viable, while your lender clients want to know their options for dealing with financially strained borrowers. Our speakers cover what you need to know — alternative financing options, new trends in credit facilities, the best enforcement options/remedies available to lenders in a recessionary environment, and much more.
- Aaron Collins, Aird & Berlis LLP
- Alexandra North, Dentons Canada LLP
- Amanda Plastina, Miller Thomson LLP
- Suzana Lobo, Bennett Jones LLP
- Anna Balinsky, KPMG Law LLP
- Philip Long, KPMG Law LLP
- Jeffrey Simpson, Torkin Manes LLP
- Ethan Campbell, Miller Thomson LLP
- Craig Mills, Miller Thomson LLP
- David Reynolds, Miller Thomson LLP