Practice Gems: Administration of Estates 2021
Thursday, September 23, 2021 (1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Jag Gandhi, TEPGluskin Sheff & Associates Inc.
Susannah Roth, TEPO'Sullivan Estate Lawyers LLP
You often confront complicating factors during an estate administration. Our presenters are expert estates and trusts lawyers who review not just the basic elements of estate administration, but also catalogue the common challenges you face and how to address them. You also receive an annotated administration checklist to help you develop your own customized tools for estate administration. Do not miss this informative program to help you address your estate administration needs.
- Consider solicitors’ duties and compensation issues when acting as executors
- Get an update on the latest case law
- Hear what you need to know about jointly-held assets
- Learn how to adopt self-protective steps in your practices to reduce negligence claims
- Jag Gandhi, TEP, Gluskin Sheff & Associates Inc.
- Susannah Roth, TEP, O'Sullivan Estate Lawyers LLP
- Alexander Procope, Perez Bryan Procope LLP
- Lisa Filgiano, Miller Thomson LLP
- Daniel Paperny, WEL Partners
- Alexandra Manthorpe, Cunningham, Swan, Carty, Little & Bonham LLP
- Andrea Hill, Turkstra Mazza Associates
- Jordan Oelbaum, Schnurr Kirsh Oelbaum Tator LLP
- Sunita Doobay, Blaney McMurtry LLP
- Sharon Hartung, Your Digital Undertaker
- Craig Ross, Pallett Valo LLP
- Stephanie Battista, O'Sullivan Estate Lawyers