Practice Gems: Administration of Estates 2020
Monday, September 21, 2020 (1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 149
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Jag Gandhi, TEP,Miller Thomson LLP
Kimberly Whaley, C.S., TEP,WEL Partners
Estate administration is rarely straightforward. You often encounter unexpected complications. Our presenters are expert estates and trusts lawyers who not only review for you the core elements of estate administration, but also focus in on some common pitfalls and how to effectively resolve them. You also receive an annotated administration checklist to help you develop your own customized administration tools so that you can satisfy critical steps in the process. Do not miss this informative program!
- Understand how to administer primary and secondary wills
- Consider how to administer an estate where there is a secret trust
- Identify administration problems and steps needed to resolve them
- Jag Gandhi, TEP, Miller Thomson LLP
- Kimberly Whaley, C.S., TEP, WEL Partners
- Sandra Monardo, Goddard Gamage LLP
- Daniel Paperny, WEL Partners
- Amelia Yiu, Elm Law
- Carla Figliomeni, KPMG
- Rahul Sharma, Miller Thomson LLP
- Sean Lawler, Shibley Righton LLP
- Dawn Phillips-Brown, Madorin, Snyder LLP
- Alison Minard, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- M. Jasmine Sweatman, C.S., J.D., TEP, EPC, CPCA, Sweatman Law Professional Corporation