Managing Conflict in the Legal Workplace and Building a Stronger Team
Tuesday, October 31, 2023 (12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Wednesday, December 13, 2023 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Bill Eddy, LCSW, Chief Innovation OfficerHigh Conflict Institute
In 2023, many of us will find ourselves experiencing new challenges in the workplace. The altered dynamics of (fully remote/hybrid/in-office) are starting to emerge, and the potential conflict in even the most collegial workplace has returned, too. Back by popular demand, published author and noted speaker, Bill Eddy addresses and advises on disruptive workplace behaviours by drawing on his experience as a lawyer, mediator, and clinical social worker. His presentation can help you to acknowledge the potentials for conflict and to meet those challenges, as you look to improve morale and achieve positive outcomes in your workplace, whatever configuration it might take.
- Understand how to manage yourself and others in the workplace
- Learn methods to respond to workplace conflicts
- Be aware of when to call in an objective third party
- Bill Eddy, LCSW, Chief Innovation Officer, High Conflict Institute
- Shannon Moldaver, Shannon Moldaver Dispute Resolution Inc.