Estate Accounting 2020
Thursday, January 23, 2020 (1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Page Count: 62
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Justin de Vriesde VRIES LITIGATION LLP
Kathleen McDormandBorden Ladner Gervais LLP
The review of a draft estate account is rarely as straightforward as you hope. It can often involve complicated accounting issues and intricate legal questions. Our panels of experts give you the skills and strategies to answer these questions and resolve the tough issues as they arise.
- Which remedies and damages are available in a contested passing of accounts?
- When and how should applications to pass accounts be converted into actions?
- How should you frame, advance and settle your case at a passing of accounts mediation?
- Rick Bickhram, Bickhram Litigation Professional Corporation
- Justin de Vries, de VRIES LITIGATION LLP
- Gillian Fournie, de VRIES LITIGATION LLP
- Nina Gandhi, Office of the Children's Lawyer
- Andrea Hill, Turkstra Mazza Associates
- Eric Hoffstein, TEP, Fogler, Rubinoff LLP
- Danielle Joel, C.S., Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Jennifer Jolly, Mackinnon & Phillips
- Kathleen McDormand, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Andrea McEwan, Aird & Berlis LLP
- The Honourable Laurence A. Pattillo, Superior Court of Justice
- Juda Strawczynski, Director, practicePRO, Lawyers' Professional Indemnity Company (LAWPRO)