Commercial Priorities for Real Estate and Business Lawyers 2021
Wednesday, March 3, 2021 (1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Tuesday, June 8, 2021 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 87
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Craig MillsMiller Thomson LLP
The economic downturn of 2020 has forced lenders to re-examine their security interests, while they deal with borrowers seeking to "hang on" with a hope for better times ahead. In a possibly volatile environment this year, lenders and borrowers hope for the best but prepare for more of the worst. A clear understanding for you of commercial priorities remains critical to your clients' survival.
- Learn how suppliers for insolvent companies can ensure that they get paid
- Hear about current trends and best practices in mortgage enforcement
- Get insight into priorities in tenancy situations
- James Butson, Agueci & Calabretta
- David Carter, Grechi Carter Professional Corporation
- Krista Chaytor, WeirFoulds LLP
- Emily Fan, Lerners LLP
- Asim Iqbal, Miller Thomson LLP
- Wojtek Jaskiewicz, WeirFoulds LLP
- Sherry Kettle, Miller Thomson LLP
- Miranda Spence, Aird & Berlis LLP