Addressing Harassment and Discrimination in Lawyer and Paralegal Workplaces
Tuesday, May 28, 2019 (12:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 122
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Jennifer GoldWood Gold LLP
Lai-King HumHum Law Firm; Counsel, Discrimination and Harassment (DHC) Program
- Discuss workplace culture and environment
- Receive tips on best practices when advancing a preventative approach
- Explore various policies and guidelines that ensure procedural fairness
- Learn how to implement proper procedures for intervention
- Jennifer Gold, Wood Gold LLP
- Lai-King Hum, Hum Law Firm; Counsel, Discrimination and Harassment (DHC) Program