A Guide for Law Practice Transition: Full-Time to Part-Time or Full-Time to Retirement
Tuesday, October 19, 2021 (12:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Friday, April 22, 2022 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 54
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs (in-person, live webcast, or live webcast replay) or view them on-demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Jeffrey Davies, Co-Founder of Davies Howe LLP, now practicing asJeffrey Davies, Law
Major changes in our society often lead us to make changes in our own lives. If you are considering a move from full-time to part-time practice, or from full-time practice to full-on retirement, our presenters are speaking to you in this program. They provide helpful suggestions for dealing with LSO and LAWPRO® when you transition your practice, and give you the benefit of their own experience in their practice transition. They explain the benefits of time-saving hardware and software to ease your way, analyze early transitional stages (while lowering practice costs), and much more.
- Obtain helpful transition information from the LSO and LAWPRO®
- Understand how to keep track of your obligations if you do not have support staff
- Benefit from a practitioner's analysis of handling early transition stages (while lowering practice costs)
- Phil Brown, Senior Counsel, Practice Management, Practice Supports and Resources, Law Society of Ontario
- Victoria Crewe-Nelson, Vice-President, Underwriting and Customer Service and Secretary, Lawyers' Professional Indemnity Company (LawPRO)
- Jeffrey Davies, Co-Founder of Davies Howe LLP, now practicing as, Jeffrey Davies, Law