26th Intellectual Property Law: The Year in Review
Wednesday, January 19, 2022 (9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Friday, June 10, 2022 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 279
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
May Cheng, C.S.Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
Monique CoutureGowling WLG (Canada) LLP
Our flagship intellectual property law program keeps delivering, year after year. Our presenters focus on the year in review for the core areas of patent, trademark, and copyright law, updating you on key changes.
- Learn about patent prosecutions under the new Regulations
- Gain insight into trademark prosecution practice post-Madrid: an update from CIPO
- Santosh Chari, Patent Agent, CPST Intellectual Property Inc.
- Elizabeth Dipchand, Dipchand LLP
- Sana Halwani, Lenczner Slaght LLP
- Karen MacDonald, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
- The Honourable Justice Nicholas McHaffie, Federal Court
- Mesmin Pierre, Director General, Trademarks and Industrial Designs Branch, Canadian Intellectual Property Office