25th Intellectual Property Law: The Year in Review
Wednesday, January 20, 2021 (9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 180
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
May Cheng, C.S.Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
Monique CoutureGowling WLG (Canada) LLP
- Learn how to align your IP practice with the new economy
- Hear analysis about ethical dilemmas in the virtual world
- Jennifer Armstrong, Associate General Counsel & Managing Director, BMO Capital Markets, BMO Financial Group
- Stephanie Chong, Hoffer Adler LLP
- The Honourable Roger Lafrenière, Federal Court
- Michelle Nelles, Torys LLP
- Stephen Poloz, Former Governor of the Bank of Canada, and Special Advisor to, Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
- Kavita Ramamoorthy, Fineberg Ramamoorthy LLP
- Kevin Sartorio, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP
- Blair Wiley, Wealthsimple Inc.