22nd Employment Law Summit
Thursday, October 7, 2021 (9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Kumail Karimjee,Karimjee Resolutions / Karimjee Law
Laura Williams,Williams HR Law LLP
This past year has been a challenging one for you as an employment lawyer. And still, your clients scramble to get up-to-date advice for coping with the impact of COVID-19 on their workplaces as the landscape of the pandemic continues to change. Whether you represent employers or employees − or both − our presenters provide you with the latest case law and legislative changes.
- What new issues are emerging with employees’ return to the office?
- What impact has COVID-19 had on notice periods?
- When can employers insist employees be tested and/or vaccinated?
- What are the new contingency fee rules?
- Kumail Karimjee, Karimjee Resolutions / Karimjee Law
- Laura Williams, Williams HR Law LLP
- The Honourable David Corbett, Superior Court of Justice
- Joy Noonan, Mediator, Aptus Conflict Solutions Inc.
- Ellen Low, Ellen Low & Co.
- Andrew Monkhouse, Monkhouse Law PC
- Neena Gupta, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP
- Janine Liberatore, Hunter Liberatore Law LLP
- Cenobar Parker, Parker Sim LLP
- Rich Appiah, Appiah Law
- Abdul-Basit Khan, Barrister and Solicitor
- Muneeza Sheikh, Levitt Sheikh Chaudhri & Swann LLP
- Daniel Wong, WeirFoulds LLP
- Janice Payne, Nelligan O'Brien Payne LLP
- Nathaniel Marshall, Turnpenney Milne LLP
- Juda Strawczynski, Director, practicePRO, Lawyers' Professional Indemnity Company (LAWPRO®)
- Sean Bawden, Kelly Santini LLP