15th Solo and Small Firm Conference: The Solo/Small Advantage
Thursday, June 10, 2021 (9:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Thursday, August 26, 2021 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 415
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
The Honourable Kathleen Erin CullinSuperior Court of Justice
Barbara HicksHicks & Hicks Professional Corporation
Being a solo or small firm legal practitioner gives you an advantage; you can be more responsive, agile and creative. How do you parlay those skills into success? We show you how. From client service and running your business to marketing, technology, practice management and more, our presenters give you the practical tips and information that will help you leverage your firm to its full potential.
Monica GoyalCaravel Law PC
Aaron GrinhausGrinhaus Law Firm
Jennifer ReynoldsFresh Legal
- The Honourable Kathleen Erin Cullin, Superior Court of Justice
- Barbara Hicks, Hicks & Hicks Professional Corporation
- Joel Kadish, Barrister and Solicitor
- Hamoody Hassan, Hassan Law
- Kimberly Whaley, C.S., TEP, WEL Partners
- David Whitten, Whitten & Lublin Professional Corporation
- Jennifer Reynolds, Fresh Legal
- Deborah Glatter, Deborah Glatter Consulting
- Alexandra Overchuk, Alexandra Overchuk Consulting
- Paulette Nnorom, Creative Choices for the 21st Century Lawyer Inc.
- Megan Cornell, Founder, CEO & Lawyer, Momentum Business Law Professional Corporation
- Jennifer Mathers McHenry, Mathers McHenry & Co.
- Kadey Schultz, Schultz Frost LLP
- Mouna Hanna, Dolden Wallace Folick LLP
- Phil Brown, Counsel, Practice Management, Practice Supports and Resources, Law Society of Ontario
- Noah Waisberg, CEO and Co-Founder, Kira Systems
- Aaron Grinhaus, Grinhaus Law Firm
- Mayur Gadhia, CPA, CA, CloudAct
- Charley Kozdas, CPA, CGA, CFF, CFE, BAccS, Auditor, Spot Audit, Law Society of Ontario
- Lisa Roper, CPA, CGA, Auditor, Spot Audit, Law Society of Ontario
- Juda Strawczynski, Director, practicePRO, Lawyers' Professional Indemnity Company (LAWPRO®)
- Cynthia Pay, Immigration and Refugee Board, Refugee Appeal Division
- Heather Suttie, Legal Marketing & Business Development Consultant, HEATHER SUTTIE & ASSOCIATES
- Nora Spinks, CEO, The Vanier Institute of the Family
- Monica Goyal, Caravel Law PC