12th In-House Counsel Summit
Thursday, February 17, 2022 (9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Angela Giancaterini, Senior Legal CounselKellogg Canada Inc.
Vinay Mehta, General CounselAlectra Utilities Corporation
In the aftermath of the pandemic, you will face new challenges as in-house counsel (as well as the chance to explore opportunities that the pandemic brought forward). Whether you are a large or a small department, this summit meets your essential learning needs during a time of renewal and innovation within the corporate world. How can your group add more value to the business right now? Our presenters offer insights into workers’ rights beyond COVID, updates on privacy and social media law, and much more.
- Learn about key legal developments impacting the work of in-house counsel
- Gain insights into workers' rights beyond COVID
- Get important updates on privacy and social media law
- Angela Giancaterini, Legal Counsel, Kellogg Canada Inc.
- Vinay Mehta, General Counsel, Alectra Utilities Corporation
- George Ellinidis, Vice-President and General Counsel – International, Smuckers Food of Canada Corp.
- Angelina Mason, General Counsel & Vice-President, Legal, Canadian Bankers Association
- Jasmine Samra, Senior Counsel, Privacy and Social Media, RBC Group
- Tara Sastri, Vice-President & Associate General Counsel, Ombudsman and Privacy, CIBC
- René Bissonnette, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP
- Marisa Muchnik, General Counsel, Canada, Ferrero Canada Ltd.
- Erin Eizenman, General Counsel, MaRS Discovery District
- Darlene Tonelli, Inter Alia Law
- Caitlin Russell, Cassels, Brock & Blackwell LLP
- Luke Woolford, Cassels, Brock & Blackwell LLP
- Nikki Gershbain, EDI Consultant and Strategist
- Adrian Ishak, Ddirector, Senior Corporate Counsel-Global Labour & Employment, Salesforce
- Neena Gupta, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP
- Alix Herber, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Blake Moran, Associate General Counsel, Gordon Food Services Canada Ltd.
- Yael Bienenstock, Torys LLP
- Christopher Martyr, Dutton Brock LLP
- Dražen Bulat, Miller Thomson LLP
- John Vellone, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Bindu Dhaliwal, Vice-President, Environmental, Social and Governance, CIBC