12th In-House Counsel Summit
Thursday, February 17, 2022 (9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Monday, June 20, 2022 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 115
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs (in-person, live webcast, or live webcast replay) or view them on-demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Angela Giancaterini, Senior Legal CounselKellogg Canada Inc.
Vinay Mehta, General CounselAlectra Utilities Corporation
In the aftermath of the pandemic, you will face new challenges as in-house counsel (as well as the chance to explore opportunities that the pandemic brought forward). Whether you are a large or a small department, this summit meets your essential learning needs during a time of renewal and innovation within the corporate world. How can your group add more value to the business right now?
- Learn about key legal developments impacting the work of in-house counsel
- Gain insights into workers' rights beyond COVID
- Get important updates on privacy and social media law
- Angela Giancaterini, Legal Counsel, Kellogg Canada Inc.
- Vinay Mehta, General Counsel, Alectra Utilities Corporation
- George Ellinidis, Vice-President and General Counsel – International, Smuckers Food of Canada Corp.
- Angelina Mason, General Counsel & Vice-President, Legal, Canadian Bankers Association
- Jasmine Samra, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP
- Tara Sastri, Vice-President & Associate General Counsel, Ombudsman and Privacy, CIBC
- René Bissonnette, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP
- Marisa Muchnik, General Counsel, Canada, Ferrero Canada Ltd.
- Erin Eizenman, General Counsel, MaRS Discovery District
- Darlene Tonelli, Inter Alia Law
- Caitlin Russell, Cassels, Brock & Blackwell LLP
- Luke Woolford, Cassels, Brock & Blackwell LLP
- Nikki Gershbain, EDI Consultant and Strategist
- Adrian Ishak, Ddirector, Senior Corporate Counsel-Global Labour & Employment, Salesforce
- Neena Gupta, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP
- Avneet Jaswal, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Blake Moran, Associate General Counsel, Gordon Food Services Canada Ltd.
- Yael Bienenstock, Torys LLP
- Christopher Martyr, Dutton Brock LLP
- Dražen Bulat, Miller Thomson LLP
- John Vellone, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Bindu Dhaliwal, Vice-President, Environmental, Social and Governance, CIBC