Residential Landlord and Tenant Issues for Lawyers and Paralegals 2021
Monday, January 25, 2021 (12:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 42
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Joseph HofferCohen Highley LLP
Residential tenancy law continues to be in a state of flux, and as lawyers and paralegals, you need to keep up with these relevant changes as they happen (sometimes seemingly overnight). Our presenters give you their practical analysis on the latest issues.
- Learn about COVID-related amendments to the RTA, Board Rules, Practice Directions, and LTB proceedings
- Understand tenant options for responding to landlord settlement proposals
- Gain insight into Bill 184 amendments to the RTA targeting small landlords
- Joseph Hoffer, Cohen Highley LLP
- Caryma Sa'd, [s]advocacy
- Laura Groshok, Paralegal, Centre for Legal Matters Paralegal Services
- Rodney Jackson, Paralegal, FullForce Legal Services LLP