Recreational Property Transactions 2020
Monday, May 11, 2020 (12:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 [click to view options]
Access this audio-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 66
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Nathalie TintiTinti LLP
Your clients have a special connection to their recreational property, whether ski chalet or cottage. When you're asked to handle the purchase, sale or rental of this type of property, you can encounter unique real estate challenges. Hear the latest analysis on getting access to a recreational property and the nature of recreational condo properties. Learn about septic systems and wells, and how title insurance (including GAP coverage) addresses these items. Our speakers also discuss virtual client appointments and identification/verification considerations within this new environment.
- Nathalie Tinti, Tinti LLP
- Paul Brunskil, Founder & Senior Engineer, Granite Engineering Services
- Graydon Ebert, Ain Whitehead LLP
- Kevin Rogers, Vice-President, Educational Outreach, Stewart Title Guaranty Company