Wills and Estates Refresher 2019
Wednesday, March 27, 2019 (9:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Monday, June 10, 2019 [click to view options]
Page Count: 236
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Ed Esposto,Aird & Berlis LLP
- Learn how to foster the client relationship while handling various challenges
- Consider multiple wills and where things stand since Milne Estates
- Gain useful practice management tips on the use of technology and privacy issues
- Lori Duffy, WeirFoulds LLP
- Ed Esposto, Aird & Berlis LLP
- Amanda Stacey, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP