The Twelve-Minute Civil Litigator 2019
Thursday, September 12, 2019 (9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Page Count: 83
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Sandra ForbesDavies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP
Matthew GottliebLax O'Sullivan Lisus Gottlieb LLP
Concise. Insightful. Comprehensive. In short, a Twelve-Minute program is the fast track to all the recent developments in your area of law. We capture a variety of perspectives by drawing from a pool of presenters, and each one gets to the point within minutes. You always receive materials that explore the topics in greater detail, and take away practical tips and advice you might not get elsewhere. The half-day programs of our Twelve-Minute series make sure you're up to the challenges of a busy litigation practice.
- Learn about multinational corporate accountability
- Find out key information on privilege and internal investigations
- Consider what steps to take when a limitation period expires before you are entitled to commence litigation under an agreed-upon ADR procedure
- Terrence O'Sullivan, LSM, Lax O'Sullivan Scott Lisus LLP
- Ren Bucholz, Paliare Roland Rosenberg Rothstein LLP
- Junior Sirivar, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Lai-King Hum, Hum Law Firm; Counsel, Discrimination and Harassment (DHC) Program
- Michael Fenrick, Paliare Roland Rosenberg Rothstein LLP
- Gerald Chan, Stockwoods LLP
- Carole Piovesan, INQ Data Law
- The Honourable Jessica Kimmel, Superior Court of Justice
- Kelly Charlebois, Miller Thomson LLP
- Chantelle Cseh, Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP