The Six-Minute Employment Lawyer 2017
Tuesday, June 20, 2017 (01:30 PM-05:00 PM)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Page Count: 246
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Catherine MilneTurnpenney Milne LLP
Andrew PintoPinto Wray James LLP
It's been a busy year in employment law; the courts have issued a number of important rulings. And when you know about the new court and tribunal decisions, you strengthen the quality of advice you can deliver to your employer and employee clients. Our presenters are experienced counsel and experts from related fields, and the fast-paced format of this program means you hear about a wide range of topics in a short period of time. When you add in the instructive written materials, this resource is the perfect choice to help you stay on top of your game.
- Catherine Milne, Turnpenney Milne LLP
- Andrew Pinto, Pinto Wray James LLP
- Michael Mitchell, Q.C., C. Michael Mitchell Dispute Resolution
- Adrian Ishak, Rubin Thomlinson LLP
- Milé Komlen, Ethical Associates Inc.
- Daniel Lublin, Whitten & Lublin, Employment Lawyers
- Andrew Monkhouse, Monkhouse Law Professional Corporation
- Daniel Kastner, Kastner Law
- Matthew Certosimo, C.S., Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Janice Payne, Nelligan O'Brien Payne LLP
- Sean Bawden, Kelly Santini LLP
- Andrea Wobick, Ursel Phillips Fellows Hopkinson LLP
- Robert Tarantino, Pinto Wray James LLP
- Professor Kristen Thomasen, University of Windsor, Faculty of Law
- Nafisah Chowdhury, Miller Thomson LLP
- Barry Kuretzky, Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Megan Burkett, McMaster University
- Inna Koldorf, Koldorf Workplace Law
- Maureen Houston, Templeman Menninga
- Jennifer Hodgins, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP