The Intersection between Mental Well-Being and Litigation Practice
Tuesday, May 5, 2020 (9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 25
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Doron Gold, Staff ClinicianHomewood Health
During times of stress or uncertainty, we all need to find ways to cope with not only the external factors causing our challenges but also to understand our thoughts and actions in response. That stress can be caused by an upcoming hearing or a worldwide pandemic. Our presenters help you recognize the types of issues that cause you stress, the signs of anxiety and depression that can result, and how you can start to respond proactively to mental health concerns.
- Hear personal stories and understand how legal professionals are particularly at risk
- Consider strategies to help you cope and thrive in difficult times
- Learn about the resources available to LSO members for when you need assistance
- Beth Beattie, Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General
- Jennifer Chan, Ryan Edmonds Workplace Counsel
- Doron Gold, Staff Clinician, Homewood Health