The Annotated Powers of Attorney for Property and for Personal Care 2019
Thursday, February 21, 2019 (9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 [click to view options]
Page Count: 147
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
M. Jasmine Sweatman, C.S.Sweatman Law Professional Corporation
Melanie YachAird & Berlis LLP
- What is the nature and extent of the duty to consult?
- What are the record keeping and accounting requirements for a POA for Property?
- How do you manage end-of-life decisions and advanced directives?
- Angela Casey, Casey & Moss LLP
- Carol Dalgado, Senior Trust Advisor, RBC Wealth Management
- Nimali Gamage, Goddard Gamage LLP
- Jag Gandhi, Miller Thomson LLP
- Susan Sack, Rosen Sack LLP
- Sarah Shipley, Jenkins, Newman & Shipley Law Professional Corporation
- Judith Wahl, Wahl Elder Law
- Corina Weigl, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP