The Annotated Alter Ego Trust and Discretionary Trust 2019
Thursday, February 21, 2019 (1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Friday, May 31, 2019 [click to view options]
Page Count: 308
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs (in-person, live webcast, or live webcast replay) or view them on-demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
M. Elena HoffsteinFasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
Joan JungMinden Gross LLP
Do you have clients who need advice on an impending transfer of wealth? Your timing is good! Our program delivers practical tips for drafting an Alter Ego Trust and a Discretionary Trust. Our presenters are experienced counsel who, in addition to sharing their valuable insights, guide you through any recent legislative and case law developments. And don't forget—you leave the program with fully up-to-date Annotated Alter Ego Trust and Discretionary Trust precedents.
- Learn about recent relevant case law and legislative developments
- Discuss tax issues related to trusts
- Understand how to use trust precedents appropriately
- Sheila Crummey, C.S., TEP, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- M. Elena Hoffstein, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Joan Jung, Minden Gross LLP
- David Stevens, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP