Take Our Kids to Work at Osgoode Hall 2019
Wednesday, November 6, 2019 (10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Michelle Ryan, Director, Continuing Professional DevelopmentLaw Society of Ontario
This interactive program will provide Grade 9 students with an overview of the steps to becoming a lawyer or a paralegal, what it means to work in the field of law, and the range of professional options available in these professions.
Due to popular demand, space is limited to no more than 5 students per firm. Students must be accompanied by an adult. Adult chaperones must register to reserve their seats. Groups of 6 or more who wish to attend are advised to register for the webcast.
When: Wednesday November 6, 2019 (10:00 am – 12:00 pm)
Where: Donald Lamont Learning Centre, 130 Queen Street West or from the convenience of any computer with an internet connection via webcast.
Reserve: By October 28, 2019 11:59 PM
Take Our Kids to Work, presented by The Learning Partnership, is a one-day job shadowing experience for students in Grade 9.
- Priya Bhatia, Executive Director, Professional Development & Competence, Law Society of Ontario
- The Honourable Rita Maxwell, Ontario Court of Justice
- Emmanuel Evdemon, Entertainment Counsel
- Michelle Johal, Barrister and Solicitor
- Umta Shino, Precision Paralegal Services LLP
- Kalvin Sie, Associate General Counsel, Spin Master Ltd.
- Mark Cornish, Associate Investigation Counsel, Law Society of Ontario
- Ken Osborne, Director, Licensing & Accreditation, Law Society of Ontario