Solo and Small Firm Conference 2018:
The 21st Century Lawyer
Thursday, June 7, 2018 (9:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Page Count: 522
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs (in-person, live webcast, or live webcast replay) or view them on-demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Kathleen Erin Cullin, C.S.Wallbridge, Wallbridge
Barbara HicksHicks & Hicks Professional Corporation
Allan OzielOziel Law
Introducing the 21st-century lawyer—innovative, adaptable, and ready for the next challenge. When you are a solo or small firm lawyer, how do you stay relevant and competitive? You embrace change. From client service to marketing, file management to billing, it's essential that you be willing to transform your practice to meet the demands of today's market. Our presenters give you the practical tools and checklists to ensure that you do. Modern practices require 21st-century lawyers. Make certain you're one of them.
- Corey Bloom, CPA, CA, CA IFA, CFE, CFF, Partner, Forensics & Disputes - Eastern Canada Lead, MNP
- Blair Bowen, Fogler Rubinoff LLP
- Kelley Bryan, Perez Bryan Procope LLP
- Adrian Camara, Chief Executive Officer, Athennian
- Megan Cornell, Momentum Business Law Professional Corporation
- Rinku Deswal, RD Law Professional Corporation – Barristers & Solicitors
- Christopher Graham, Founder, TellPeople
- Jennifer Hunter, Lerners LLP
- Brooke MacKenzie, MacKenzie Barristers Professional Corporation
- Marni MacLeod, Vice President, Skunkworks Creative Group Inc.
- Neil Mangan, Small Law Corporation
- Shannon Moldaver, Shannon Moldaver Dispute Resolution Inc.
- Perry Monaco, Head of Customer Success Canada, LinkedIn
- Jesse Moore, CPA, CA, Tax Partner, BDO Canada LLP
- Jack Newton, CEO & Founder, Clio
- Kurt Oelschlagel, FCPA, FCA, TEP, Tax Partner, BDO Canada LLP
- Emma Phillips, Goldblatt Partners LLP
- Jennifer Reynolds, Fresh Legal
- Stuart Rudner, Rudner Law
- Vince Saroli, National Director-Segments, Small Professional Firms and Academic, Thomson Reuters
- Noel Semple, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Windsor
- Marian MacGregor, Equity Advisor, Equity Initiatives, Law Society of Ontario
- Aaron Grinhaus, Lawyer and Blockchain Consultant, Grinhaus Law Firm