Securities Law Update 2017
Thursday, November 16, 2017 (9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Page Count: 96
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Simon RomanoStikeman Elliott LLP
Amanda LinettStikeman Elliott LLP
Wondering where to go for the latest in securities law? Stop wondering; watch this program. Our presenters have the latest information and analysis about investment funds, embedded commissions, and so much more. Get the most current information about the requirements of CRM2 dealing with cost disclosure, performance reporting, and client statements. Find out what's new on the national securities front. You can count on us to give you all the year's highlights you need.
- Simon Romano, Stikeman Elliott LLP
- Amanda Linett, Stikeman Elliott LLP
- Sarah Howcroft, CFA, Economist, BMO Capital Markets
- Andrew Gray, Torys LLP
- Dana Peebles, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Robert Fonn, DLA Piper (Canada) LLP
- Grant McGlaughlin, Goodmans LLP
- Lori Stein, Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
- John Ciardullo, Stikeman Elliott LLP
- Emmanuel Pressman, Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
- Christopher Cummings, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Darren McKall, Manager, Investment Funds and Structured Products Branch, Ontario Securities Commission
- Sandra Gogal, Miller Thomson LLP
- Addison Cameron-Huff, Tech Lawyer
- James Guttman, Dorsey & Whitney LLP