Safeguarding Real Estate Transactions 2019
Tuesday, November 19, 2019 (2:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Page Count: 66
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Francy Kussner,Goodmans LLP
Reuben Rosenblatt, LLD, QC, LSMMinden Gross LLP
- Learn about title-related court orders: what you can and should ask for, and what you can’t ask for
- Understand the operation of entire agreement clauses, no representation clauses, and written amendment clauses in the face of seller comments
- Get tips on what “time is of the essence” really means
- Mark Dunn, Goodmans LLP
- Jeffrey Lem, C.S., Director of Titles, Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
- Sidney Troister, C.Arb., LSM, Torkin Manes LLP
- Tannis Waugh, C.S., Tannis A. Waugh Professional Corporation