Your Real Estate Practice and the COVID-19 Pandemic:
What You Need to Know Right Now
Friday, March 27, 2020 (12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
A live audio program is a real-time discussion among legal practitioners over the phone. Listen in from your home, your office—anywhere you like.
Page Count: 147
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Sidney Troister, C.Arb., LSMTorkin Manes LLP
- Sidney Troister, C.Arb., LSM, Torkin Manes LLP
- Joel Kadish, Barrister and Solicitor
- Mark Durward, Counsel, Practice Review, Law Society of Ontario
- Charley Kozdas, CPA, CGA, CFF, CFE, BAccS, Auditor, Spot Audit, Law Society of Ontario
- Merredith MacLennan, Merovitz Potechin LLP
- Jeffrey Lem, C.S., Director of Titles, Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
- Raymond Leclair, Vice-President, Public Affairs, Lawyers' Professional Indemnity Company (LAWPRO®)