Proofread Like an Editor: Grammar Booster for Lawyers
Monday, June 12, 2017 (09:00 AM-12:00 PM)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
No materials will be available after the program.
Note: This is a live event only and will not be available on demand. Members must participate in the live event to be eligible to enter the CPD Hours for this program into the Law Society Portal.
Jane Griesdorf, M.A.The Writing Consultants
- Understand the mechanics of the eight parts of speech
- Perfect your sentence structure: recognize fragments, comma splices, and run-ons
- Comprehend how correct grammar can make your writing clearer and more persuasive
- Match subjects with their verbs consistently
- Recognize dangling participles and other ambiguous words
- Master the rules for the comma, apostrophe, semi-colon, colon, parentheses, and others
- Jane Griesdorf, M.A., The Writing Consultants