Professionalism Issues for In-House Counsel
Tuesday, October 15, 2019 (12:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
alternate date: Friday, December 6, 2019 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 57
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Fernando Garcia, Vice President, Legal Compliance, and General CounselCargojet
- Learn how to drive practice management and innovation best practices for your legal department
- Gain insight into solicitor-client privilege and confidentiality issues
- Understand how to avoid conflicts of interest and understand who your client is
- Fernando Garcia, Vice President, Legal Compliance, and General Counsel, Cargojet
- Asma Faizi, Head of Legal Affairs, Access Copyright
- Richard Brait, General Counsel, Siemans Canada Ltd.
- Julia Shin Doi, General Counsel and Secretary of the Board of Governors, Ryerson University
- Michelle Bird, Rubin Thomlinson LLP
- Carlo Di Carlo, Stockwoods LLP