Practice Gems: Probate Essentials 2019
Tuesday, September 10, 2019 (9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Page Count: 134
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
John ClarkMiller Canfield LLP
Suzana Popovic-Montag, TEPHull & Hull LLP
- What’s the best way to handle the resignation, devolution, and succession of estate trustees?
- How can you locate foreign assets?
- What do you include and exclude when calculating probate fees?
- Rick Bickhram, Bickhram Litigation
- John Clark, Miller Canfield LLP
- Angela Fallow, TEP, Cunningham, Swan, Carty, Little & Bonham LLP
- Andrea Hill, Turkstra Mazza Associates
- Ian Hull, C.S., Hull & Hull LLP
- Suzana Popovic-Montag, TEP, Hull & Hull LLP
- Craig Ross, Pallett Valo LLP
- Rahul Sharma, Miller Thomson LLP