How to Use Technology to Improve Your Family Law Practice
Thursday, September 13, 2018 (12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 42
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Russell AlexanderRussell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
Now more than ever, it is critical that family lawyers are able to use technology to operate their practices. Find out what tools and apps are out there that can help you appropriately integrate technology to transform your practice while ensuring you comply with the Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Improve client experiences by utilizing technology tools
- Learn how to incorporate technology through the life of the file
- Hear about tech tips, tricks and traps
- Phillip Brown, Counsel, Practice Management, Law Society of Ontario
- Brian Galbraith, Galbraith Family Law Professional Corporation
- Nafisa Nazarali, Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Jennifer Reynolds, Fresh Legal