Financial Accounting for Litigators
Thursday, May 30, 2019 (9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Thursday, August 27, 2020 [click to view options]
Page Count: 94
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs (in-person, live webcast, or live webcast replay) or view them on-demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Peter Weinstein, CPA, CA-IFA, CBV, MBA , Managing DirectorKSV Advisory Inc.
- Learn how to read balance sheets, income statements, and statements of cash flow
- Find out what steps to take if you suspect the opposing party is hiding financial resources
- Consider the limits to your knowledge and when you are obligated to engage an expert
- Peter Weinstein, CPA, CA-IFA, CBV, MBA, Managing Director, KSV Advisory Inc.
- Dennis Leung, CPA, CA, CBV, CF, Partner, Valuations, Grant Thornton LLP
- Paul Mandel, B.A., MBA, Litigation and Valuation Services, RSM
- Edward Nagel, CPA, CA-IFA, CBV, nagel + associates inc.
- David Sieradzki, KSV Advisory Inc.
- Mac Killoran, CPA, CA, Fruitman Kates LLP
- Bruce Roher, CPA, CA-IFA, CBV, CFE, Fuller Landau LLP
- Jodie Wolkoff, CPA, CA-IFA, CBV, CFF, Senior Investigator, Professional Conduct, Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
- Jeffrey Larry, Paliare Roland Rosenberg Rothstein LLP
- Arthur Chan, Audit Partner, Private Client Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Ian Matthews, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP