Ethical Issues in Employment Law 2019
Thursday, February 14, 2019 (12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Friday, May 17, 2019 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 23
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs (in-person, live webcast, or live webcast replay) or view them on-demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Janice Payne,Nelligan O'Brien Payne LLP
Patrizia PiccoloPiccolo Heath LLP
- When can you represent multiple employees from the same employer?
- What do you do when you know your client is not telling the truth at mediation?
- As in–house counsel or private counsel to the employer, is it ever advisable to conduct a workplace investigation yourself?
- Rich Appiah, Appiah Law | Employment + Labour
- Joy Noonan, Aptus Conflict Solutions Inc.
- Michael Paris, Director, Legal & Chief Privacy Officer, Cineplex Entertainment
- Janice Payne, Nelligan O'Brien Payne LLP
- Patrizia Piccolo, Piccolo Heath LLP
- Melanie Polowin, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP