Ethical Issues in Employment Law 2019
Thursday, February 14, 2019 (12:00 PM-02:00 PM)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Friday, May 17, 2019 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 23
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Janice Payne,Nelligan O'Brien Payne LLP
Patrizia PiccoloPiccolo Heath LLP
- When can you represent multiple employees from the same employer?
- What do you do when you know your client is not telling the truth at mediation?
- As in–house counsel or private counsel to the employer, is it ever advisable to conduct a workplace investigation yourself?
- Rich Appiah, Appiah Law | Employment + Labour
- Joy Noonan, Aptus Conflict Solutions Inc.
- Michael Paris, Director, Legal & Chief Privacy Officer, Cineplex Entertainment
- Janice Payne, Nelligan O'Brien Payne LLP
- Patrizia Piccolo, Piccolo Heath LLP
- Melanie Polowin, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP