Estate Accounting 2019
Wednesday, January 16, 2019 (1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Wednesday, August 7, 2019 [click to view options]
Page Count: 126
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs (in-person, live webcast, or live webcast replay) or view them on-demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Justin de Vriesde VRIES LITIGATION LLP
Kathleen McDormandBorden Ladner Gervais LLP
- When can a trustee claim and justify a special fee?
- What does the Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee look for when reviewing accounts?
- Which transactions are poorly handled in estate accounts?
- Arieh Bloom, Tupman & Bloom LLP
- Richard Coutinho, Senior Counsel, Office of the Public Guardian & Trustee, Ministry of the Attorney General
- Justin de Vries, de VRIES LITIGATION LLP
- Matthew Furrow, Goddard Gamage LLP
- Andrea Hill, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP
- Pia Hundal, Dentons Canada LLP
- Kathleen McDormand, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Christine Prins, CPA, CA, TEP, Licensed Public Accountant, Parker Prins Lebano Chartered Professional Accountants Professional Corporation
- Debra Stephens, Firm Counsel to WEL Partners, WEL Partners
- Lisa Toner, Sorbara, Schumacher, McCann LLP