Conducting a Paperless Hearing in Family Law
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 (12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 30
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Stephen Grant, LSM,Grant Crawford and Watson LLP
Heather Hansen, C.S.,Martha McCarthy & Company LLP
With the closing of the courts and the move to remote hearings, it is essential that family law practitioners become familiar with the variety of innovative tools and processes that are available to run a paperless hearing. Our presenters advise you on what technology you need, what protocols should be adopted by the parties before the hearing, and how to manage the hearing process effectively so that you can take advantage of the paperless efficiencies.
- Stephen Grant, LSM, Grant Crawford and Watson LLP
- Heather Hansen, C.S., Martha McCarthy & Company LLP
- The Honourable Arthur Gans, Superior Court of Justice
- Chantelle Spagnola, Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP